Thursday, November 26, 2015

Tag Thursday - Merry Tree Tag

Happy Thanksgiving My Blogger Friends!
Well my friends ........ Happy Turkey Day to you!  I'm heading back to Madison, Wisconsin today ...... And will be spending the next three weeks in the COLD COLD WEATHER of the Midwest.  SO EXCITED to spend time with my kids ....... And those ADOABLE grandkids of mine.

Jumping right in with my blog post for today ........ I have a fun little Tag Thursday creation to share with you.  This is a SUPER FUN HOLIDAY TAG that can be created quickly ...... And will top off any gift you might be giving this holiday season.  Let me share that tag with you now.........
This tag uses lots of product from the 2015 Holiday Catalog.
I started off by die-cutting my two holiday trees with the help of the new 'Perfect Pines Framelits Dies'.  And for a little extra punch ....... I added several little 1/8" Cherry Cobbler circles to each of the trees for the ornaments.
The bottom portion of my tag ...... I added some 'Season of Cheer Designer Washi Tape' and then wrapped some 'Gold Metallic Baker's Twine' around  my tag.

My Crumb Cake tag was topped off with more 'Gold Metallic Baker's Twine' along with some 'Thick Cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine'. 
And my final addition was adding a single wooden snowflake from the 'Snowflake Elements' pack to the top right hand corner of my tag.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share some Friends Friday creations with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments: